July 26, 2012
HMI Announces Status of ACR Accreditation as of July 2012
Houston Medical Imaging acknowledges and supports quality initiatives developed by the American College of Radiology. This process assures that peer-review standards are adhered to in an educationally-focused practice. Equipment is carefully assessed with expert evaluation of image quality. Continuing education standards must be met by the interpreting radiologist.
HMI remains committed to ensuring that equipment and procedures are in line with the standards of the ACR, so that it can continue to provide excellent service.
The following modalities are ACR accredited at this time:
3310 Richmond Ave.
- Hitachi Echocardiography and Vascular Ultrasound (ICAEL accredited)
- Siemens Avanto 18 Channel 1.5 Tesla MRI 2008 (Breast MRI)
- Siemens Biograph 16 Helical CT 2004
- Siemens Biograph 16 PET/CT 2004
- Hitachi ALTAIRE Open MRI 2001
- GE Millenium Dual Head Nuclear Medicine Camera 1998
3303 Audley St.
- Siemens Mammomat Novation Digital Mammography with R2 2004<
9180 Katy Fwy.
- Siemens Avanto 18 Channel 1.5 Tesla MRI 2011
- Hitachi Scenaria 64 slice CT 2011
- Siemens Mammomat Novation Digital Mammography with R2 2006